Sunday 9 November 2008

A Bit More Spending

Another quickie to let you know about the latest spending and donations. I'm currently awaiting delivery of the following

10 Hostas £9.50
6 Ivy Hedera £ 9.96
1 Geranium
1 Yucca
3 Black Dragon (combined total of £23.14)

I know there's still a long way to go but I'm hopeful that this next round of planting will make a real impact on the site and I hope reflect the benefits of us all pulling together and sharing our resources. I've still to order the 10 lavender plants mentioned below, some more hellebores and buy some bronze ornamental grasses. That should bring this months spending to a close. Any further cash donations will be held over until next month.

2 comments:

iLL Man said...

Grand stuff. I've got Friday off, so I can go and get some better shots of Townhead. I also need new gloves. I take it I can get a pair in Aldi?

Clairwil said...

Yes I think Aldi are still doing them -if you can't get gardening gloves they usuall have some sort of work gloves.